Ellie Saab For Your Wedding Dress

At the age of 19 I have no need to be thinking about weddings, that one is many years away. However, what would life be without a little fantasy? So, if you will step with me into the world of unicorns and pink clouds I will show you the ideal wedding dresses.
Browsing the Ellie Saab Couture AW14 catwalk I found these showstoppers! Now just to find a willing Groom...

Everything about this gown makes me need it. Even the thigh-high split is made classy with a peak of beaded lace.


Who said your dress has to be floor length? Invest in equally stunning shoes and you are ready to go!

For first-dance-fabulousness these beads will have you shining more than the glitter ball

This is what I call a train! Imagine gliding down the aisle draped in flowing lace...


Take note; this is how to do the meringue with class. This is the fairytale!


*Images found on Elle Magazine's Designer A-Z*

0 comments:

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author