Purple Persuasion







Cheeky behind the scenes look of me trying to mess my hair up a little. Perfect hair is boring!

The perfect smokey eye has been floating around for quite some time now, and I'm still not past the purple! Maybe it's because it's my favourite colour but I love the subtle differences it presents such as a 'just past natural' shadow in the crease of your eye. I've used colours that tone down the smokey eye for a less conspicuous but just as dramatic eye look. Bearing in mind the mac eye shadow trio I used can also still be used as an evening look when applied more generously!


What's On My Face

Foundation Laura Mercier Silk Creme
Concealer Rimmel Wake Me Up 
Bronzer Aveda Bronze Glow
Blush Mac At Dusk
Eye Shadow Mac Crystal, Satin Taupe and Blackberry
Liner Diorshow Liner Plum
Mascara Arbonne It's A Long Story
Lipgloss Estee Lauder Magnificent Mauve

What I'm Wearing
Top H&M
Jeans Mango
Necklace Accessorize (It's years old and I still love it)
Watch Storm

How many of you are still rocking the purple smokey eye? I can't be the only one still in love!






0 comments:

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author