To Scrunchie or Not To Scrunchie?






A fifties trend is back with a vengeance. It's the beloved hair scrunchie! This trend has had a knack for sticking around a while, even in the nineties it was still being rocked at school. It slipped under our styling radar craftily but alas there is hope for all the vintage fanatics out there! The scrunchie trend is hot on the high street once more.

I bagged this beauty on a sunglasses hunt in Topshop the other day. Scrunchies have never been my thing, so when I say this was an impulse buy, I mean it! The pattern and colour contrast grabbed me and before I knew it I was at the till. Oops?

I'm still in two minds about this new addition to my hair accessories collection. It's seems to grow on me every time I encounter it. It's definitely a go-to for when I'm in a quirky mood and looking to change up my look. 

One word to describe it? Cute. But hey, who doesn't want to be cute every once in a while? Not sure I'm one to pull it off for you here as I don't think I've ever been especially cute but hey ho! You get the jist of it.

This new scrunchie trend; hot or not? Let me know! 




0 comments:

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author