20 Songs #02

The second instalment of songs I've been listening to non-stop lately. A few of these songs I've picked up from a certain film that I'm unhealthily obsessed with but more on that in my favourites post coming soon! Enjoy!

 Classic - MKTO
This is my go-to feel good song at the moment.

 Crickets - Drop City Yacht Club
If you know the scene and movie where this is played you'll know how happy this song makes me haha.

 Young Blood - The Naked and Famous

 Hideaway - Kiesza

 Little Secrets - Passion Pit

 On Our Way - The Royal Concept

Bow - Kasabian 
I'm seeing these live in November and I'm so excited!

Peaches - In The Valley Below 
Perfection.

 Girls Chase Boys - Ingrid Michaelson
Not my usual taste but its grown on me a lot.

All Of Me - Tanlines 

 I Will Wait - Mumford and Sons
Rediscovering with their music, haven't listened to them in a while.

 She Lives In Neon Lights - Kites and Komets

 Chocolate - The 1975
This came on in the car and it was the perfect road trip tune to blast out on a sunny day!

Waterfall - The Stone Roses 
I knew a lot of my friends listened to them but never got round to listening to them myself. I saw this performed in a rehearsal video before listening to it properly on Spotify. Love it!

 Fell In Love With A Girl - The White Stripes

Trainwreck 1979 - Death From Above 1979 

Pumpin Blood - NONONO 
The soundtrack to this film is flawless, I had this album on repeat long after I'd rented the movie and watched it a few times over. 

Happy Little Pill - Troye Sivan 
I was hoping this would be as good as it was hyped up to be and it was! 

Left Hand Free - Alt J 

Sunshine - Teddybears

I love listening to new music and artists and I've found some really good music rooting through numerous soundtracks and playlists that I find either online or in friends' music libraries!

What songs have you been loving recently?



0 comments:

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author