The Good News Post


If I'm honest, scrolling through my Facebook or Twitter has become a little bit depressing recently with all the conflicts, global warming and so on. Now don't get me wrong, I think that we should definitely be informed and discussing these awful happenings, but at the same time we need to balance it out a little. There are so many wonderful things going on on our planet which we are missing out on because we are so engrossed in the bad. So I've decided to do a Good News Post; I'll source out as much lovely and wonderful things as I can for you which will hopefully brighten up your day a little and restore a little more faith in humanity.

What I'd also really love is if you have heard/taken part in/completed/achieved something wonderful then let me know! I'd love to add it to the good news post, from raising money for charity to getting married or even being proud of a pot plant you didn't let die (I'll be very impressed; all mine die) I want to I know!! If you have anything then please drop us an email at b_e_beautiful@outlook.com 

I look forward to hearing from you! 

Love Becca x 

0 comments:

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author